Kids Quest Loyalty Rewards
The more you visit, the more you are rewarded!
- Guest must have a valid account with email, and gaming card number on file with Kids Quest to begin accruing time on the loyalty program. Time will accumulate from the time a guest is fully enrolled moving forward.
- Kids Quest guest to receive one (1) free hour of child care for every fifteen (15) paid hours of child care.
- Only paid hours of care will apply to the loyalty program; including any complimentary hours provided by the host property or through the host properties’ rewards program.
- Guest will receive free hours of care based upon the total accumulated care hours of all children within the family record.
- Reward will be calculated by the hours of care recorded in the account holder file. Account files will not be combined for loyalty rewards, or be combined from hours visited at other Kids Quest locations.
- Kids Quest guest must use all free loyalty hours earned within a thirty (30) day time period and/or visit Kids Quest prior to day thirty-one (31) or the reward hours not redeemed will be forfeited.
- Loyalty reward is valid only at the Kids Quest location where earned and non-transferable to another Kids Quest location.
- Loyalty rewards are not accrued or allowed for prior visits to the center before the reward enrollment date.
- Loyalty rewards are non-transferable and not valid for use by any other guest.
- No cash value.
- Kids Quest has the right to amend and/or change the program at any time.