Kids Quest Loyalty Rewards
UPDATE: We are delaying the expiration of any earned rewards hours set to expire during our center closure.
It is easy to enroll in the Kids Quest Loyalty Rewards program and it is FREE. All you need to sign up is a valid gaming card and current email. Best of all, you do not have to carry a card around with you. Once you enroll in our system, we will keep track of all the details for you. After only 15 hours of care, your 16th hour is FREE!
- Guest must have a valid account with email and gaming card number on file with Kids Quest to begin accruing time on the loyalty program. Time will accumulate from the moment a guest is fully enrolled.
- Kids Quest guests will receive one (1) free hour of child care after every fifteen (15) paid hours of child care.
- Only paid hours of care apply to the loyalty program which includes any complimentary hours provided by the host property or through the host property’s rewards program.
- Guests will receive free hours of care based upon the TOTAL accumulated care hours of all children on the family account.
- Rewards will be calculated by the hours of care recorded in the account holder file at a SINGULAR location. Account files cannot be combined for loyalty rewards or be combined with hours earned at other Kids Quest locations.
- Program members must use all free loyalty hours earned within a thirty (30) day time period and/or visit Kids Quest prior to day thirty-one (31) or the reward hours cannot be redeemed and will be forfeited.
- Loyalty rewards are valid only at the Kids Quest location where earned and non-transferable to another Kids Quest location.
- Loyalty rewards are not accrued or allowed from prior visits to the center before the official enrollment date.
- Loyalty rewards are non-transferable and not valid for use by any other guest.
- Loyalty rewards have no cash value.
Kids Quest has the right to amend and/or change the program at any time