Arcade Date Night Nostalgia!
Remember the fun times you had at the arcade when you were a kid? Why not turn back time and play with your date as if you were kids again? Visit your local video arcade and hit the games you used to play in the old days! It’s a guaranteed win!
Here are some tips to make the video arcade as fun as it was when you were kids:
- Choose games that you can play together – rather than against each other or solo. Two player games are always a winner. This means that if your partner is not a strong player, you can help her grasp the game
- Play old school games. Look for games that your date recognizes and gets nostalgic about – you’ll know these when your date sees them–and it’s a great conversation-starter too!
- Choose your redemption prizes together—it’s fun to shop with your winnings!
- Air hockey provides good competition, a heap of fun, and takes little skill to win. Foosball and Skee Ball are also very easy—and fun!
- Unless your date is a religious Comicon attendee, table your inner geek until it’s the right time to show off. Best to keep your Super Mario Brothers garb at home.
- For good measure, bring along some extra cash as you may run out – although $30 should give you a good 60 minutes or so of play. Afterwards you can always keep the youthfulness going – go grab yourselves ice-cream or cake…