Northern Quest Resort & Casino Announces Partnership with Kids Quest and Cyber Quest Family Friendly Arcade
Northern Quest Resort & Casino will be adding two new attractions to their guest offerings in 2018. A Kids Quest hourly children’s entertainment center and Cyber Quest, an arcade featuring non-violent game content will be a part of the Northern Quest expansion breaking ground in late spring 2017, with a projected completion date of spring 2018.
Kids Quest features:
- A private Tiny Tot room for children ages 6 weeks to 30 months
- Club 305– featuring age appropriate activities for children 30 months to 5 years of age
- Q – a cozy kid-friendly living space complete with funky décor, books, movies, crafts and props for dramatic play
- The Creation Station—an arts and crafts area to inspire imaginations
- A Sports Zone gym for physical activity and team play
- A Karaoke Star Stage for young entertainers to sing and dance in costume, on-camera
- A Techno Quest game kiosk loaded with the latest in video and arcade entertainment
- A Quest Café serving kid-friendly snacks, meals and beverages
- An Apple iPad multi-station game station for tablet play and much, much more!
Cyber Quest will feature 80 of the very latest non-violent, family-friendly arcade games and attractions to enjoy. After game play, tickets can be redeemed for great prizes at the signature Cyber Quest Prize Zone, including everything from small toys to designer accessories and high end technology devices. Snacks may be purchased in the Quest Café next door at Kids Quest. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult, and those over 13 may play independently.
“For the Kalispel Tribe, Kids Quest and Cyber Quest are the perfect fit,” says Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority Chief Operating Officer Phil Haugen. “We’re excited to create an entertainment destination that appeals to a wide variety of people – including families. Kids Quest has been in business for 25 years and has a great track record of providing fun, educational entertainment for kids.”
Kids Quest/Cyber Quest COO Troy Dunkley added, “We are very excited to be entering a new market in the state of Washington! We believe our presence at Northern Quest will make family travel much easier and a lot more fun!”